According to Bungie, the players who pre-ordered the Destiny 2 game have been played the beta for PC since yesterday. The rest can start download the Destiny 2 game on Blizzard/Battle.net app and it will close on August 31. the PC Beta has been improved, so you’d better download it within 3 days.
As we mentioned before, destiny is available exclusively through battle.net. So get there to download the beta in the limited time. If you preordered the game from a retailer, you’ll need to redeem your bungie code to your beta early access code.
Regarding to the new features and issues, here is a list of confirmed issue my impact gameplay.
- Players may encounter issues when playing the Destiny 2 Beta with drivers that are out of date. Updating drivers to the latest version grants the best experience when playing Destiny 2 on PC.
- The Destiny 2 Beta may not run when installed to a folder with some localized character types in its name (e.g. Greek, Cyrillic, Kanji, etc.). Players should ensure that they install the Beta to a path that does not include these character types, or use the default install location.
- Players may encounter issues when joining the Fireteam of another player on their same local area network. Players who encounter this issue should ensure that they have UPnP enabled in their network settings.
- MSAA is still under development. As such, players may encounter various issues including visual artifacts and performance degradation when using MSAA.
- Multi-GPU support is still in development. Players may encounter issues including visual artifacts and performance impacts when using NVIDIA SLI. AMD Crossfire support is not available in the Destiny 2 PC Beta.
- The Destiny 2 Beta must be launched from Blizzard’s Battle.net app. If players launch the Beta client directly from the executable, they may receive an error message or the Destiny 2 Beta client may become unresponsive. Players who encounter this issue should close the Beta client through the user interface or by pressing Alt+F4, and proceed to launch the Destiny 2 Beta using the “Play” button in the Destiny 2 tab of the Blizzard app.
Bungie wrote, “This Beta is a Test! We will learn a lot to help support the full PC release on October 24.” Players can give the feedback to Bungie and try to get more and better adjustments in destiny 2 game. In the meantime, gold.raiditem.com is the most professional store selling Destiny 2 gold, Destiny 2 items and other service. We aim to help all the players in the better position during gameplay. Besides, our Destiny 2 gold is 100% manually made and will be delivered via the safest method. Feel free to chat with our service team if you have any question about buying Destiny 2 gold at gold.raiditem!