Lineage 2 is a MMORPG for Microsoft windows, the second game of the Lineage series. It was initially launched on October 1, 2003, in Korean. As of now, it has attracted millions of gamers all over the world, mostly based in Asia. We are here to provide some basic guides for those who are new to Lineage 2 game and desire to reach their characters’ level to 40 or higher in an efficient way within the shortest time.
Of course, to make sure you use the tactics smoothly, firstly you should get used to the game’s interface, controls like the radar map. Apart from grasping the practical tips, surely you need enough Lineage 2 Adena to get you more items while playing! Read on the tips!
“- Always have your Spiritshots or Soulshots in your shortcut bar and activated (by right-clicking them).
- Use healing potions (when you receive them) as necessary.
- Never leave town without buffs from the Newbie Guide NPC. These make a world of difference to attack power, defense, run and casting speeds, and more.
- Pick up everything that drops from monsters.
- Have at least one Scroll of Escape at all times. This is a cheap consumable item that teleports your character to the nearest town (so your character doesn't have to run there). They can be purchased from any Grocer NPC.
- Use caution when attacking a monster that is close to others of the same type, as the adjacent monsters will most likely also attack you.
- Use your customized Path to Awakening. This service is a feature of the Truly Free business model which rewards you with free equipment and items as you reach various milestones in your character's career. By using the Path to Awakening, you will have virtually no need for addition armor, weapons, accessories, or even Adena until you reach your Awakening at level 85!
The Path to Awakening as well as the quests in this series will provide your character with all the items during your progress. If you want to reach level 20 in less than an hour, and level 40 in only a few more hours, do not spend time buying and selling items, visiting your warehouse, or picking up additional quests other than Kamalokas. Besides, if you really need the Lineage 2 Adena then, buy some from gold.raiditem.com!
All in all, if you complete a quest by speaking to an NPC, make sure to speaking to the same NPC again to accept the next quest in the series. Sometimes, a quest will be found out by talking a particular NPC. By following this guide, you will take your character from level 1 to level 40 in a speedy way, and you can also adapt to carry out new quests and follow the flow of the game. Of course, another way to help you upgrade your level is to buy Lineage 2 Adena in a secure and reliable site, and you have already come to the right place!