Madden NFL 18 releases on August 25. The new popular layer MUT Squads allows 3 players to match up to against another 3 human opponents in an online battle featuring a collection of the player’s MUT collection.
Besides, in this game, you will need a lot of Madden NFL 18 coins to upgrade all the players in your lineup. Today, gold.raiditem.com will teach you how to get more Madden NFL 18 coins easily and fast.
1. Play Live Events. There are a lot of Live Events that you can play in the game. Some of them pop up every few hours while others come up every other week. The key here is to play them as often as you can before they expire. Some events only give you a few coins but others can give out as much as 480 coins.
2. Compete with Other Players. The game offers a player versus player mode called Head-to-Head Matchups. You will automatically earn 150 coins for initiating your first matchup. After that, you earn 50 coins for every drive that ends in a touchdown.
3. Go Through the Regular Season. Playing season games cost 50 energy but you will earn 200 coins for each completed quarter. That means you can earn up to 800 coins for merely completing one game!
4. Aim for Achievements. There are several achievements you can aim for in the game. Attaining these will reward you around 150 to 1,000 coins, depending on the achievement. Even though you will eventually run out of achievements, it is still worth completing as many as you can.
5. Try the Longshot Mode. This mode includes a series of challenges that you will need to complete. There isn’t much action in playing it but you will usually get around 50 coins for completing a challenge.
6.Buy and Sell Players. Head to the auctions and buy a couple of cheap Gold players. Go back to your Front Office then choose the Large Quicksell option. Trade your two Gold players for a Large Quicksell pack. Sell off the players you get from the pack and collect profit!
7. Collect Bronze Players. This is another type of buy and sell tactic, this time around with bronze players. Just go to the auctions again and buy 10 Bronze players. Make sure you only buy players that are worth 100 to 101 coins each. Once you have ten players, head back to your Sets tab and tap on Bronze Gameplan. Trade in the 10 players you bought in exchange for a Bronze-level collectible. These collectibles can be sold for 10,000 coins or more in the Marketplace. It takes a bit of work but it’s an effective way to get more coins.
8.Buy Madden NFL 18 coins from the most reliable site, gold.raiditem.com to enjoy the cheapest price and fast delivery. There are many site selling Madden NFL 18 coins in the market, and gold.raiditem.com owns more than 10 years’ experience of selling in-game currency, and our team aims to provide you with Madden NFL 18 coins with the lowest price and fast delivery.
Want to know more about strategy for Madden NFL 18 game? Keep close here. We will update the news part regularly to help you build the strongest team. At the same time, Madden NFL 18 coins for cheap is hot sale! Buy Madden NFL 18 coins to enjoy free bonus now!