Are you still in the rejoice of casting The Blood God Hakkar out from Azeroth? There is no time for the happiness. The ruthless dragons arrive Azeroth alongside the patch 1.8. You have to fight against them to protect Azeroth.
If you want to win a battle, you need to know your enemies first. Gold.raiditem.com will share some details of patch 1.8 and the bosses of this event. What you need to do is getting fully prepared for this event in advance. To buy Elysium gold is a wise choice. And as the best seller, we can offer you cheap Elysium gold on our website. Contact us to learn more later. Now, please check out the details below.
- Added level 50 class quests for the Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, and Warlock. Trainers in the major cities will let you know where to start your quests!
- A few new quests have been added in Tanaris. Head over to Steamwheedle Port to see if you can help out!
- The Rin'ji's Secret quest line now has an ending and rewards! If you previously finished the Rin’ji's Secret quest out of The Hinterlands, speak with Oran Snakewrithe in the Magic Quarter of the Undercity and select the Oran's Gratitude quest!
The following repeatable quests have had their levels increased to 55:
- Morrowgrain to Darnassus
- Morrowgrain to Feathermoon Stronghold
- Morrow to Thunder Bluff
- The net result of this change is that level 56+ characters will notice an increased amount of reputation when turning in Morrowgrain
- The Thislewood Axe will no longer be an available option as a quest reward for the Webwood Venom quest.
- The level 30 Mage Class Quest rewards are now Superior (blue) quality
World Bosses : Lethon/ Emeriss/ Ysondre/ Taerar
That's all the information about this event patch 1.8 bring us. Gold.raiditem.com hope you can slay these dragons and give Azeroth peace. Please feel free to contact us and get cheap Elysium gold on our website to get quick upgrade and power. We'd be very glad to be your partner and help you protect Azeroth.