For players who play Guild War 2, leveling up is an easy thing, for they can gain experience points by playing the game. Of course, many players are so eager to reach to a higher level, so here we would like share with you some effective power-leveling guides. Besides, GW2 gold, the most significant currency in the game, can be earned by completing quests or in other ways. One of the most recommended methods is to buy GW2 gold online. We suggest you buy cheap GW2 gold here!
Owning an abundance of GW 2 gold can definitely help you upgrade your level fast. Regarding how to level up quickly and efficiently, check out the tips below!
1. Experience Scrolls - Experience Scrolls are a type of consumable that increase a character’s level to 20 or 30 as long as the character is currently below those respective levels. These scrolls are the largest XP boosters in the game and are accordingly rare.
* Level 20 Experience Scrolls: Obtained from Massive Achievement Chests and 1st/2nd year Birthday Gifts
* Level 30 Experience Scrolls: Obtained from 3rd year Birthday Gifts
2. Tomes of Knowledge/Writs of Experience - Tomes of Knowledge provide an immediate level-up when consumed. Writs of Experience provide 5% of the needed experience to reach your next level. You can trade 20 Writs of Experience for a single Tome of Knowledge at a Mystic Forge vendor.
- PvP Reward Tracks
- Log-in Rewards
- Tri-Key Chest
- Black Lion Chests
- Guild Vendor
3. Experience Boosters - There are several boosters in Guild Wars 2 that increase XP gain. Experience boosters can be purchased from Laurel Vendors for one laurel.
Experience Booster: +50% XP in all game types; Up to 100% bonus XP from kill streaks
Heroic Booster: Same as Experience Booster +50% Crafting XP gain.
Birthday Booster: +100% XP from kills
Celebration Booster: Same as Birthday Booster
4. Foods/Utilities - There are many foods and utilities that provide an XP boost. Here are some of the most effective ones:
- Bowl of Candy Corn Custard: +15% XP from kills
- Simple Sharpening Stone: +10% XP from kills
- Lunar New Year Firework
5. Crafting - Crafting is a great way to level up your character. You can level up 7 times by going from 0-400 in a particular crafting discipline. Make sure to consume a crafting booster for the extra XP. Going from 400-500 in the applicable crafting disciplines will reward you with an additional 3 levels, but at a much higher cost. Chef and Jeweler are two of the cheapest crafting disciplines if you’re trying to level your character on a budget.
6. Edge Of The Mists (WvW) - Edge of The Mists is a WvW map that provides an excellent opportunity to earn XP. Simply locate a commander and follow them around the map to begin racking up the XP.
7. Other Ways To Gain Experience - Just about every activity in Guild Wars 2 provides XP, so you’ll level up by simply playing the game any way you want. Here are some of the other ways to gain XP:
- Map Completion
- World Boss Train
- Personal Story Missions
- Resource Node Gathering
- Daily Achievements
This post covers almost most ways to level up in Guild War 2. Why not have a try now? In the meantime, you can also buy GW2 gold cheap, safe, and fast from gold.raiditem.com! Our team has rich experience in selling in-game currency for MMORPG. Best prices and instant delivery are guaranteed!