The Elder Scrolls Online official website announced that they would bring two brand-new DLC game packs Wolfhunter and Murkmire later this year. These two game packs will bring you new group dungeons, new zone and story expansion.
Here are some details about Wolfhunter and Murkmire, let’s have a preview first.
- Two new and challenging group dungeons: Moon Hunter Keep and March of Sacrifices.
- All-new stories surrounding those afflicted with the lycanthropic curse and even.
- Both dungeons feature two very different environments.
- There will be powerful new item sets, monster masks, and other unique rewards for those who answer the call.
- A brand new area to explore, an exciting story line, new World Bosses and Delves, and a brand-new group arena (with its own leaderboard).
- You will win the trust of reclusive tribes, delve deep into crumbling xanmeer ruins, and hack your way through the savage wilds of Black Marsh to discover one of the Hist's greatest secrets.
Both DLCs will be available in the second half of 2018, so keep an eye out for more information on both Wolfhunter and Murkmire, and if you want to buy eso gold to explore the new areas and beat those demons the moment they are released, do not hesitate to check on gold.raiditem.com to make yourself more impregnable.