It's been a long time since Trove new expansion Geode launched. In order to offer players a better game experience, developers make some improvements. Today, let's have a review of these wonderful improvements together.
Based on the information gold.raiditem.com know, the best and biggest improvement is Bomber Royale Updates. Of course, Geode Updates are also attractive. We can have a review of them both. By the way, if you need cheap Trove Flux, please feel free to visit our website or contact us at any time. We have huge Flux in stock for you all the time.
Bomber Royale Updates
1. The match leaderboard will show how much damage was done by each player and the big damage dealers will get the biggest XP bump while players who hide in an effort to outlast others will gain less experience.
2. If you blast someone and they fly off the map you'll now also get the credit for that kill. No more seeing a well-placed attack knock someone through the ground and robbing you of that sweet, sweet victory.
3. New mode- Blast Mode! After you die you can now opt to view the match through the eyes of another player. You can swap between players whenever you like and if the player you're watching also dies you'll be swapped to a new player automatically.
4. If you're a big fan of stats, you'll find that all your damage in all matches going forward is being tracked. Find your total damage in game by using the in game text command /stats (this command can also be entered into the chat window on consoles).
Trove – Geode Updates
1. The Ice Sage class has been reworked to make this frosty fighter even cooler with big boosts to damage and survivability.
2. 162 new, player-created styles are being added to Trove with this update.This is a massive collection of brand-new styles for one update and we're excited to see what players create next!
3. A bunch of optimizations has been added to the game and how it sends data back and forth between the game and the servers. The goal here is to help reduce lag and rubber banding.
4. The sanctuary now has a map of its own!
5. Now you can opt to have them open automatically until you get a Rare quality drop.
6. A big benefit for everyone, but especially our console players; you'll also see items from your Currency Inventory in the Loot Collector.
7. This one has been in huge demand since the earliest days of Trove and now it's here: in the Settings menu you can now opt to make your Cornerstone impervious to accidental damage. Prevent an accidental key stroke from blasting a hole in your roof while still giving yourself the ability to mine the blocks from it if you need to do a remodel.
These changes are truly interesting and attractive. Gold.raiditem.com hope you can enjoy them and have fun. If you want to buy Trove Flux, then remember to visit our website. We will offer you the cheapest price and instant delivery. Contact us for further information.