As we all know, the Fortuna update introduces a vast, frigid Venus wasteland populated with specialized Corpus units, an alien ecosystem and subterranean mysteries. In this amazing land, you can experience lots of exciting challenges. There's a good news for all fans that Fortuna finally will be launched on PC in this November!
According to the information gold.raiditem.com knows for now, there will be some new changes in Fortuna. Of course, you will learn them from us today in this article and prepare for them in advance. Besides, it's definitely a good choice to buy Warframe Platinum from us at the cheapest price with 100% safe instant delivery.
Here's a quick recap of what else was revealed for Fortuna:
- Caves will have many purposes, including but not limited to: the ability to fish in them, mine, and have K-Drive races pass through them.
- There are new Bounty types for Fortuna! One example shown on-stream was having to kill a certain type of enemy, however and wherever you'd like.
- K-Drives will come with their own mods!
- Fortuna fishing comes with new spears and a new mechanic. Instead of just impaling them, you'll need to aim your EMP spear at an area marked on the fish to disable it. You'll need to time your throw to match a certain frequency, so both aim and timing will be required!
- No new Operator mechanics are coming with Fortuna, but new Operator Amps are!
Do you like these new changes in Fortuna? Just be patient and wait for November. You can explore thema and have an extraordinary quest on PC! As mentioned above, we have numerous cheap Warframe Platinum in stock all time. Please feel free to seek help from us when you are in need. We'd be very honored.